Every child is an artist. The problem is staying an artist when you grow up."- Pablo Picasso

"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Saturday 12 January 2013

Pendants & Beads

I thought I would post some pics of some of the other items I make. I find these a simple way to use up scraps of clay, and a great way to fill in those small empty spaces in my kiln when glaze firing. I don't have a fancy bead post, I just use high temp wire resting on shelf posts. I don't make a lot of these so it does the trick for me. For the actual necklaces I try to keep it simple, since I don't want to charge a lot for them. I like using either copper wire or stainless steel wire and leather sting. I like keeping things natural or somewhat organic as possible, just like pottery!





No comments:

Post a Comment